TUSCAN GRAND CRU
Castello Banfi was founded in 1978 thanks to the will of Italian-American brothers John and Harry Mariani. Their goal was a state-of-the-art winery combined with the most advanced science in the vineyards for the production of premium world-class wines. Today, Castello Banfi is recognized as one of the finest wineries in the world.
The wines are born of passion and love for unique terroirs. The splendid vineyards of Montalcino and Chianti and the Tuscan Coast are the ideal cradle for these wines of great character and outstanding quality.
Pam Bernd, District Sales Manager for Banfi, will be your host for this enchanting evening. The evening will include wines of older vintages pulled from Banfi’s cellar as well as large format bottles.
Unique Limousine and the Salinger family will ensure your complete enjoyment and safety with roundtrip luxury limousine service for you and your guests.
- Hors d’oeuvres and a multi-course dinner for ten in your home hosted by Pam Bernd and prepared by the Bricco staff
- Wines will include older vintages and large format bottles pulled from Banfi’s library
- Complimentary roundtrip limousine transportation from your home (Must originate within thirty miles of Harrisburg, York or Lancaster)
Wines to Include:
- Principessa Perlante
- San Angelo Pinot Grigio
- Poggio alle Mura Rosso di Montalcino
- Castello Banfi Brunello di Montalcino and Poggio alle Mura Brunello di Montalcino
- Castello Banfi Cum Laude, Castello Banfi ExcelsuS and Castello Banfi SummuS
- Rosa Regale Brachetto D’acqui
- This dinner is for ten people
- Based upon the availability of Pam Bernd and the Bricco staff
- Please allow 60-days’ advance notice
- Cannot be redeemed for cash
- Must be used by April 30, 2021
Greenwood Hospitality Group / Bricco
Pam Bernd – Banfi Vintners
Unique Limousine and the Salinger Family