FAMILY FARMING IN NAPA VALLEY
Tom Gamble and Bill Ballentine have been farming Napa Valley for over 50 years. Owners of Gamble Family Vineyards and William Cole winery, respectively, Tom and Bill both operate high quality, small quantity boutique wineries that receive high praise and ratings from the wine press. Tom and Bill will provide you with an insider’s view of Napa on a very personal level and will set the tone for this unique trip. The family theme continues with VIP tours and tastings at two additional family-founded, landmark Napa wineries, Duckhorn Vineyards and Silver Oak Wine Cellars.
Two lucky couples will enjoy four nights and five days in bucolic Napa Valley touring, tasting and eating. Be sure to make your reservations at Thomas Keller’s Bouchon where you will temporarily escape to France when enjoying this authentic French brasserie. At the end of your long days of tasting and touring, you’ll enjoy a luxurious respite at the Vintage Estates where you can recharge for the next day.
- Two rooms for four nights at the Vintage House
- VIP tour and tasting at Gamble Family Vineyards with owner Tom Gamble
- VIP tour and tasting at William Cole Winery with owner Bill Ballentine
- VIP tour and tasting at Duckhorn Vineyards
- VIP tour and tasting at Silver Oak with lunch at the winery
- Dinner for four at Bouchon in Yountville
- Rental car for five days
- This trip is for four people
- Please allow 90-days’ advance notice
- Cannot be redeemed for cash
- Airfare not included
Silver Oak Wine Cellars
Thomas Keller, Bouchon