Billecart-Salmon is a high quality, medium sized Champagne house located in Mareuil-sur-Ay, France. Billecart-Salmon is the oldest continuously family-owned Champagne House. The house is now 200 years old having been founded in 1818 shortly after Nicolas Francois Billecart and Elisabeth Salmon married. It is notable that the house is one of the few that have remained family owned throughout its history. Since its inception, seven generations have succeeded each other in running the house. Motivated by a shared passion for wine, from vine to glass, each member of the family has brought their own personal touch to the house while always maintaining a visionary approach of giving utmost priority to quality and excellence.
Billecart-Salmon was ranked tenth among major Champagne houses by the Revue du vin de France. A magnum of Cuvee Nicolas-Francois Billecart 1959 won first place in judging for the Champagne of the Millenium when judged amongst 150 of the finest 20th century Champagnes. The magnum later sold for $3000.
Pierre Chichportiche, Champagne Billecart-Salmon, will be your host for the evening. This lot allows you to enjoy the breadth of quality and style that is represented by the Billecart portfolio. Enjoy! It’s always the right time for bubbly.
- Hors d’oeuvres and a four-course dinner for ten
- Hosted by Jennifer Brown and Pierre Chichportiche, Champagne Billecart-Salmon of Verity Wine Partners
- Complimentary roundtrip limousine transportation from your home (Must originate within thirty miles of Harrisburg, York or Lancaster)
Wines to Include:
- Billecart Brut Reserve NV
- Billecart Rosé NV
- Billecart Blanc de Blancs, 2006
- Billecart Extra Brut
- Billecart Sous Bois
- Billecart Nicolas François, 2002
- Billecart Demi-Sec NV
- Hors d’oeuvres and a four-course dinner for ten in your home
- Based upon the availability of the guest speaker and the Bricco staff
- Please allow 60-days’ advance notice
- Cannot be redeemed for cash
- Must be used by April 30, 2021
Verity Wine Partners