SMACKDOWN IN STADIUM KITCHEN AT BRICCO
Bill Kohl is turning the Bricco kitchen into his own version of the Iron Chef Competition. Five couples will take the challenge under the guidance of their host, Bill himself. The afternoon will begin with an educational tasting seminar where you will taste all the most important grapes produced in Piedmonte. The tasting will include a primer on proper wine and food pairing principles along with a pairing seminar to illustrate enjoyable and not-so-enjoyable combinations. You will learn the basics of how wine and food go together gracefully.
After your tasting, you will be paired into two culinary teams and we’ll “let the competition begin.” The Bricco chefs will provide a mystery market basket and each team will prepare a four-course family style Italian dinner to be paired with your chosen wines.
Before the winners are chosen, you will enjoy the fine food you and your competitors have prepared and served by the Bricco staff. If you can’t stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen.
Unique Limousine and the Salinger family will ensure your complete enjoyment and safety with luxury limousine service for you and your guests.
- Tutorial tasting conducted by Bill Kohl
- Two-hour Iron Chef Competition for ten where you will prepare a four-course meal
- Four-course dinner for ten with wines
- Complimentary roundtrip limousine transportation from your home (Must originate within thirty miles of Harrisburg, York or Lancaster)
Wines to include:
- Domaine Vacheron Sancerre, Sancerre Rouge
- Loire Valley assortment of wines, Chenin Blanc and Chinon
- Billecart-Salmon Champagnes
- Hedges Sauvignon Blanc, Rosé and an assortment of Reds
- Please allow 30-days’ advance notice
- Based upon the availability of The Table at Bricco, the Bricco staff and Bill Kohl
- Must be held on a Sunday afternoon/evening
- Cannot be redeemed for cash
- Must be used by April 30, 2021
Greenwood Hospitality Group / Bricco
Unique Limousine and The Salinger Family