EXPLORE THE LOIRE VALLEY THROUGH FOOD AND WINE
The Loire Valley is France’s most diverse wine region, producing exemplary wines in every style. Popularity of Loire Valley wines with sommeliers and wine writers has grown steadily for the last ten years because for all their variety, Loire Valley wines share important characteristics that make them perfect for contemporary taste.
Join Jennifer Brown as she guides you around the Loire Valley tasting the wonderful wines of the region. You will be treated to discovering nuances of the wines you may not have tried before. This lot is date specific and will be held on Saturday, January 18, 2020.
• Reception and Multi-course dinner with wine
• Wines to include:
– Louis de Grenelle Saumur Brut Corail
– Julien Braud Muscadet Vignes du Bourg 2018
– Chavet & Fils Menetou Salon 2018
– Vacheron Sancerre Les Romains 2016
– Domaine de la Garreliere Gamay Sans Tra La La 2018
– Domaine de Noblaie Chinon Le Temps des Cerises 2018
• This lot is to be bid as a Dutch auction. You will be bidding for two seats. All interested bidders will stand and will remain standing until the price is more than they care to bid. The last twelve bidders standing will win. The bid price called will be the price for one seat. Winning bidders will pay for two seats.
• Maximum of twelve winning bidders
• This lot is date specific and will be held on Saturday January 18, 2020.
• May not be redeemed for cash.
Donated by: Verity Wine Partners / Jennifer Brown