FORK AND LENS
Go behind the scenes with nationally-recognized food and beverage marketing agency, Viscul. owners, Randall and Jessica Hughes, invite you and eleven guests to experience an evening of food, wine, and a front-row seat to a live food photography shoot.
As you enjoy hors d’oeuvres and a five-course dinner, featuring original and custom-tailored recipes from Jason Viscount, the Executive Chef and owner of Greystone Public House and Greystone Brew House, Randall and Jessica will be shooting gorgeous photographs in the next room.
Two courses will include Gloucestershire pork and Wagyu beef from Eleven Oaks Farm in Newville, Pennsylvania. A selection of featured wines from the Walla Walla region will be served to complement each course.
Continue to savor your experience just a few weeks later, you and your guests will receive a custom recipe book to commemorate the evening, which will include the photographs taken during the evening.
• Hors d’oeuvres and a five-course dinner for twelve with wine at Viscul’s studio
• Wines from the Walla Walla Region
• Two courses featuring Gloucestershire pork and Wagyu beef from Eleven Oaks Farm
• Personal recipe album with custom food photography from the evening
• Please allow 90 days advance notice
• Based upon the availability of Viscul and Jason Viscount
• May not be redeemed for cash
Randall and Jessica Hughes
Eleven Oaks Farm