THE STRING OF PEARLS
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates has created a best of both worlds scenario in the wine industry. While continuing to be a leader in both quality and innovation, they have also partnered with world renowned European winemakers Ernst Loosen of Mosel and Marchesi Antinori of Tuscany to create masterpiece wines in Washington State. Their brands are a collection of the finest Washington State has to offer. This dinner will feature a cross-section of wines from their collection they refer to as “The String of Pearls.” This amazing collection of wineries includes Eroica from Dr. Loosen, Col Solare from Antinori as well as Spring Valley, Northstar, and Erath. You will enjoy these wines in your home with a sumptuous dinner prepared and served by the Bricco staff. Steve Puma of Ste. Michelle Estates will be your host for the evening to guide you through the tasting. These are truly memorable wines which will leave you with a lasting impression of the quality of Washington State.
This dinner is date specific and will be held on Friday, March 6, 2020, at Bricco.
• Multi-course dinner with wines from Ste. Michelle Estates hosted by Steve Puma of Ste. Michelle Estates and dinner prepared and served by the Bricco staff.
Wines to include:
– Spring Valley
– Col Solare
– Chateau Ste. Michelle Single Vineyard Chardonnay
• This lot is date specific and will be held on Friday, March 6, 2020.
• This lot is to be bid as a Dutch auction. You will be bidding for two seats. All interested bidders will stand and will remain standing until the price is more than they care to bid. The last 15 bidders standing will win. The bid price called will be the price for one seat. Winning bidders will pay for two seats.
• Maximum of 15 winning bidders
• May not be redeemed for cash.
Chateau Ste. Michelle
Greenwood Hospitality Group / Bricco