WHERE SOIL MEETS SOUL
Led by a passion for authenticity and a deep connection to the land they call home, Tom and Anne-Marie Hedges and the Hedges Family epitomize the modern wine estate. A blend of rich cultural upbringing and a shared love for creating beautiful wine converge at the heart of the bucolic Red Mountain, fostering a true homegrown approach to farming and viticulture. Hedges Family Estate unites past and present, evolving tradition for generations to come.
This year’s Très Bonne Année Honorees, Anne-Marie and Tom have dug deep into their collection of library wines for the Patrons’ Party. The 2007 Hedges Family Estate Red Blend is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from Red Mountain. The wine exhibits dark, concentrated black cherry, blackberry, and cassis notes. The fruit is seamlessly integrated with oak aromas of toast, clove, spice, licorice, and notes of smoke and caramel. The year 2007 was a great vintage for Red Mountain and the wines will be long-lived.
Tom and Anne-Marie look forward to welcoming you to their beautiful property. You’ll be pampered like a member of the family as they showcase their world class wines and the stunningly beautiful terroir that is Red Mountain.
• Two night’s stay for four at the Hedges Family Estate winery guest cottage
• All meals included and prepared by the winery chef
• Dinner with Tom and Anne-Marie on one night to include library wines
• VIP tour and tasting at Hedges
• Cooking and Baking seminar with Sarah Hedges, Pastry Chef
• Two rooms for two nights at the Inn at Abeja in Walla Walla
• VIP tour and tasting for four with lunch at Canvasback Winery
• VIP tour and tasting for four at Northstar
• Rental car for five days
• This trip is for four people
• Please allow 90 days advance notice
• Based upon availability at the Hedges guest cottage and that of Tom and Anne-Marie
• Best dates to take the trip are May through October
• May not be redeemed for cash
• Airfare is not included
• Must be taken by April 30, 2021
Tom and Anne-Marie Hedges
Ste. Michelle Estates