THE GREAT HEDGES – BORDEAUX CHALLENGE OF 2020
Led by a passion for authenticity and a deep connection to the land they call home, Tom and Anne-Marie Hedges and the Hedges Family epitomize the modern wine estate. A blend of rich cultural upbringing and a shared love for creating beautiful wine converge at the heart of the bucolic Red Mountain, fostering a true homegrown approach to farming and viticulture. Hedges Family Estate unites past and present, evolving tradition for generations to come.
• Tutorial tasting of six Hedges wines from 2010 to 2015 vs. six Bordeaux wines selected from Pauillac, St. Estephe, and Pomerol and hosted by Christophe Hedges
• Three-course dinner with wines following the tasting
• Wines to include:
– 2015 Chateau Grand-Puy Ducasse Pauillac
– 2016 Château d’Armailhac Pauillac\
– 2016 Château Ormes de Pez Saint Estèphe
– 2016 Château Phélan Ségur Rouge Saint Estéphe
– 2015 Château L’Ecuyer Red Pomerol; WE – 93, JS – 94
– 2014 Château Clinet Pomerol; WA – 90, WS – 91WS VM – 92
• This lot is date specific and will be held on May 15, 2020.
• This lot is to be bid as a Dutch auction. You will be bidding for two seats. All interested bidders will stand and will remain standing until the price is more than they care to bid. The last twelve bidders standing will win. The bid price called will be the price for one seat. Winning bidders will pay for two seats.
• Maximum of twelve winning bidders
• May not be redeemed for cash.
Tom and Anne-Marie Hedges
Greenwood Hospitality Group / Hilton Harrisburg and 1700 Degrees Steak House