TRINCHERO NAPA VALLEY FOOD AND WINE EXPERIENCE
Trinchero Napa Valley, named one of Food & Wine magazine’s “Best Napa Valley wineries to visit,” is pleased to celebrate food and wine with four lucky guests at their exquisite winery in St. Helena.
The hospitality center has always been strictly limited to food and wine professionals, but for this special group, the Trinchero family will open the doors to its state-of-the-art culinary facility for a food and wine experience unlike any other. The experience will include a dinner of the ages- a meal curated by the chefs of Trinchero Napa Valley paired alongside truly one-of-a-kind wines from around the world that have been hand-picked from Bob Trinchero’s private cellar, in addition to Trinchero Napa Valley’s single vineyard estate wines.
Not only will guests be able to enjoy some of the finest wines from the Napa Valley, but they also will have the opportunity to delve deeper into the winemaking process. This trip will include a tour of an oak barrel cooperage, a trip to a Trinchero Napa Valley estate vineyard, and a chance to play the Aroma Wheel of Fortune. While wine is often the shining star in the Napa Valley, a trip to wine country would not be complete without a day at the spa. Finish off the stay with a treatment of your choice at Solage, one of the finest spas in the valley.
• This trip is for four people.
• Two rooms for five nights at Yountville Inn
• Private VIP dinner for four at the Trinchero Napa Valley Hospitality Center
• One-of-a-kind wine selection from Bob Trinchero’s private cellar
• Pre-dinner reception at the bocce court
• Participation in tastings and seminars may include:
– Staples of the Italian Family Kitchen (Wine, Cheese, Olive Oils and Herbs)
– Hands-on preparation of the Traditional Italian Meal
– Vineyard tour
– Cooperage tour
– Mastering Wine Aromas and the Aroma Wheel of Fortune
– Mastering Taste Balance and the Tongue Fu Challenge
– Mastering Food and Wine Pairing
• Spa treatment at Solage (One treatment per guest)
• VIP tour, tasting and lunch for four at Gamble Family Vineyards
• VIP tour and tasting for four at Duckhorn Vineyards
• VIP tour and tasting at Caymus Vineyards
• Rental car for six days
• Contingent upon the availability of Trinchero Valley Hospitality Center
• Trip must be concluded by December, 2020
• May not be used during the months of May, June, July, August, or September
• May not be redeemed for cash
• Airfare not included
• Must be taken by December 31, 2020
Trinchero Family Estates
Tom Gamble, Gamble Family Vineyards