The Burgundy region of France is legendary. Embark on this journey and experience the soul of the French winemaking tradition.
You will have access to some of the region’s most elite and storied vintners as you traverse the lovely countryside. At every stop, you will be treated like royalty, second only to the treasured noble grape varieties of the region. During VIP tours and tastings, you will meet family members of the wineries’ proprietors and learn the secrets of French winemaking. This trip is nothing short of a quest suitable for the most passionate enthusiasts.
• This trip is for four people for seven nights
• Two rooms for four nights in Puligny Montrachet at “Le Maison d’Olivier-Leflaive”
• Two rooms for three nights at Les Maritonnes in Romanèche-Thorins, operated by George Blanc
• VIP tour and tasting for four at Olivier Leflaive
• VIP tour and tasting for four at Domaine Faiveley
• Guided tour of the many crus of northern Beaujolais
• Visit Château des Capitans (Juliénas)
• Visit Domaine des Rosiers (Moulin-A-Vent)
• Harvester’s picnic lunch at La Madone de Fleurie (set on picnic tables).
• Visit Domaine des Quatre Vents (Fleurie)
• Visit Morgon Jean-Ernest Descombes, with owner Nicole Descombes
• VIP tour and tasting for four at Remoissenet
• VIP tour and tasting for four at Domaine Benjamin Leroux in Meursault
• VIP tour and tasting at Domaine Bernard Moreau in Chassagn
• Rental car for eight days
• The month of August, holidays and weekends are excluded for winery visits
• Based upon availability
• Please allow 120 days advance notice.
• Airfare not included
• Must be taken by April 30, 2021
• May not be redeemed for cash
Frederick Wildman and Sons
Verity Wine Partners of PA