HOBNOBBING IN CRESTED BUTTE
Come visit Crested Butte, Colorado’s last great ski town, and stay in this wonderful three bedroom condo about 1/3 of a mile from the base area of the mountain. If you already have your lift ticket for the day, walk to the Westwall lift which is just a three minute walk away or ride the free shuttle which will take you the short distance to the base area.
This condo is very roomy and has a great layout. On the first floor, you will find the living, dining, kitchen, powder room and a queen size bed in the bedroom with its own bathroom. The second floor features two more bedrooms, one with a king size bed (master) and one with two sets of bunk beds (four twins). Each bedroom on both floors has an ensuite bathroom. This condo is very tastefully furnished and is a wonderful place to relax after a long day playing in the mountains. There is a large outside hot tub as part of the complex to kick up your heels and soak. It’s just a matter of a few steps outside your door.
Dates are flexible. Your week can be selected at the below website directly and the information will go directly to the property manager. The property manager will have the auction winner’s name. For full details and photos, go to:
• Seven days in a private condo in Crested Butte, Colorado
• Spacious three-bedroom / three-bath condo with all the comforts of home.
• Master suite has a king-size bed and ensuite bathroom
• Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and service-ware as well as outdoor grill
• Amenities include fireplace, hot tub, cable TV, CD player, hair dryers
• Free shuttle service to base area
• Lift tickets not included
• Airfare is not included
• Cannot be redeemed for cash
Donated by: Marion and Bill Alexander