Trinchero Family Estates sets the standard for educating professionals in the wine industry. Their myriad programs break wine education into small pieces with the goal of de-mystifying the complicated intricacies of wine. Participation in this lot will provide you with a mind blowing epiphany of the components of wine to include sugar, acid, alcohol, tannin and oak and the way they interact to inform the flavor profile. Once complete, you will experience the various fruit profiles in wine illustrated by a comparison of Jelly Belly jelly beans compared to wines possessing the same profile. Certified Sommelier Carolyn White will direct you through this fun and compelling seminar.
The evening continues after the seminar with a reception with sparkling wine that will precede a five-course dinner featuring the wines of Trinchero Family Estates.
This dinner is for fifteen couples and will be sold as a Dutch auction where each bidder will be bidding for two seats. The dinner is date specific and will be held on July 18, 2020, at Hilton Harrisburg.
• Wine education seminar and dinner host by Certified Sommelier Carolyn White
• Sparkling wine reception and five-course dinner with wines for thirty with dinner prepared by the outstanding Hilton Harrisburg culinary staff
• This lot is date specific and will be held on July 18, 2020.
• This lot is to be bid as a Dutch auction. You will be bidding for two seats. All interested bidders will stand and will remain standing until the price is more than they care to bid. The last fifteen bidders standing will win. The bid price called will be the price for one seat. Winning bidders will pay for two seats.
• Maximum of fifteen winning bidders
• May not be redeemed for cash.
Carolyn White, Certified Sommelier
Trinchero Family Estates
Greenwood Hospitality Group / Hilton Harrisburg